
Yes the Candace Bushnell Sex and The City prequel novel The Carrie Diaries. When it comes to literature of course I would like to fantasize that my literary tastes are of an intellectual superior nature, however I fall completely guilty of judging a book by it's cover (I like to think that it serves as a testament to the creative marketing geniuses in the publishing world, thank you). And to judge this book by it's cover might rightly give it justice, how truly fantastic and Carrie-esque is it? I'm caught tangled between my lusting desires to read this book and my intense anticipation for the release of the second film, yet sadly I must unwillingly wait biting my un manicured nails until Spring 2010 to read of teenage Carrie and how even an permed, blue-eye shadow, Madonna Like A Virgin wannabe, teenage Bradshaw pales in comparison to my twenty five year old self. None the less I stand in awe and glee over this wonder.
2 comments:
I had no idea this book existed! I must add it to my shopping list!
I'm struggling to wait that long! Judging by the cover and my love for all things Sex and The City, it has to be amazing!
Post a Comment