A wonderful friend of mine made the horrible decision to move some ten million miles away from us here in North Carolina to the horrid, ugly, and too distant state of Washington. To keep in touch with her many friends, both old and new, she created a blog. At first I clicked and read out of pure obedience for my dear friend. Then I started visiting every day, waiting to see what she had to say next. And like a spiral effect I quickly found many other blogs that peaked my interest just as much. I found blogs on motherhood (not there yet, but it does pass the empty time brought on by unemployment rather nicely might I add), on interior design, business owners, and so much more. Because I consider myself a follower of all trends I chose to join the new Internet in crowd, and have proudly created my first blog.
Consider this my next great chapter in life, I'm anxious to get started. I understand that life's daily events can become boring for those who don't get to experience them first hand (heck they can even be boring for those that do experience them), but I hope that I may be a little different from the rest. After all, a very famous Coco Channel said, "To be irreplaceable, one must first be different." I hope I can bring you a little bit of joy to your daily life. Enjoy readers, this should be fun for the both of us!
1 comment:
love this. and you. :)
Post a Comment