I've discovered an abundance of websites, and even blogs, that have diy projects and fantastic makeovers that has my mind reeling with anticipation, not just for my room, but for my future career goals. I may not have mentioned but I plan on one day opening my own design shop, and seeing the many possibilities online encourages me just how much of a reality my dream is. I'm actually anxious to get started, but baby steps and lots of trial and error.
My own bedroom is quite a trial and error itself, as it's gone from a "latte" and brown bedding, to white and silver, to it's current look of black and white, and grey walls. I'm very pleased with the outcome, and hope to post pictures soon for everyone to see. Right now I'm busy painting the bathroom grey, and the bedroom will soon follow. While uneventful, my days have been quite simple and blissful, I really enjoy a break from the chaos that has been my last five years of overload.
No comments:
Post a Comment