Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"You're a cheap date!"

I'm having one of those days, err maybe weeks (it may be Tuesday but so far, not so good), that has caused me to question if I am on the loam of a quarter life crisis. Details might induce an unnecessary amount of tears (tears of frustration, overwhelming emotion, anxiety, you name it) and I like to make this blog cheerful, yet honest. So, in desperate need of a good laugh, I remembered my new favorite Sonic commercial (who doesn't love a good Sonic commercial). This commercial makes me chuckle (did I just say chuckle?) quite a few times, and hopefully no matter the day you've had, you too will "chuckle" aloud with me. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Oh good lord, my boyfriend goes through cardiac arrest everytime that ad comes on the television, he thinks it's so funny.

I think I've been going through the QLC for about 3 years, myself. Hopefully yours will be short-lived! It's okay to feel icky & cry sometimes, we are girls afterall. Take care.