Monday, April 12, 2010


Sometimes I can't help but think I'm blessed. Of course to some degree we all are incredible blessed, we're given breath in our lungs, food to eat, a warm bed to sleep in, a community of support and love around, and so, so much more. But me? Sometimes I feel like I'm the most blessed.

I am beyond blessed that I have such a loving and caring group of friends, who when I near a breakdown due to my increasingly high stress load, they help left that unbearable weight off my shoulders. I'm talking to you Miss Cameron Mary Ellen! As I came back from a wonderful, relaxing, and joyous vacation to sunny California (did I just give another fun hint to where I was? Oh, darn (; ) I had a "butt load" of work and priorities piled mile high, not to mention what felt like a good swift knock on deaths door.

I seriously doubted how I was going to do it. How I was physically, not to mention emotionally and mentally, get through my crazy week. My sanity was going to be lost for sure. My no's too many. My whines? Endless. But dear friend Cameron, with the truest of servants hearts came to my rescue, held my hand, and coached me through a good length of my mile high lists of tasks.

So today, I salute you Miss Cameron, my beloved and dear friend, for being the picker upper that you are! I thank you for your love and your endless amount of support, you probably will never truly understand the depth of value your friendship means to me. I love you to infinity and back chica de hoy! (And don't forget to comment a response friend ;) I give you full permission. Haha!)

Don't forget to tell the ones you love what a blessing they are in your lives as well!

2 comments:

The Pink Chick said...

Good and true friends are such a blessing! This is such a sweet post! I hope things are going better for you!!

Unknown said...

awww YAY!! (i just now read this - sorry for the lack of comment)
i'd do anything for you friend :)
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!