So where was my exciting destination with my lovely bister boo? Well sunny California, San Francisco to be exact! I had a terrific time, doing amazing things, living the life, and loving every drop (of wine that is!). While in San Fran I got to do some incredibly fun things with my best friend that included a little bit of the following:
Seeing Michael Buble live in all his glory...

And of course posing with him on the "red carpet"...

Touring Wine Country...

And making new friends along the way....

Traveling up the biggest stair master of all...

To get to see this incredible view...

Eating this...

And drinking this..
Hiking down this iconic street...
Being a tourist...
Riding in limos...
And trolleys...

Saying hello to Uncle Jessie, Joey, Michelle, DJ, Danny, Aunt Becky, the twins, Stephanie and Kimmy...

Experiencing China Town...

Seeing Citizen Cope in the legendary Fillmore.

I had an amazing time, did some really great things, got the royal treatment, and spent some much needed time with my bister escaping the stresses of our lives. Great memories and friends alike were made, and in the end all I want to say is whoop, whoop, holler, holler San Francisco!
No comments:
Post a Comment