This past few weeks have been a bit interesting for sister christian as I've battled sickness, a bit of sadness, and then the blessings of fun and silliness to make up for the bumpy ride. The best blessing came this past weekend, when yours truly was able to rock out alongside Miss Gwen Stefani as she jammed to all the old school classics of No Doubt. Yes, I got the unbelievable pleasure of seeing the reunion tour of one awesome band who gave an even better live show. The show was too good for words, but I'll leave you with some pictures so you can see just how amazing it was. AMAZING. Did I say that already? AMAZING!!!

Here are the girlies enjoying the sweet sounds of Paramore before No Doubt hit the stage.

I didn't really get a full meal before the show, and all that dancing left me a little bit hungry... and those nachos looked so yummy, that I couldn't help myself of course.

No Doubt! They brought back their old school ska roots, and Gwen Stefani has this incredible stamina. She literally danced around the entire time she was up. It's no wonder she had this incredible abs...I'm going on the Gwen Stefani ab diet today!
No comments:
Post a Comment