Monday, June 22, 2009


Okay, so I have a new addiction. The new McCafe from McDonald's. Call me crazy, but this thing is good! I'm quickly trading in my love for Starbucks for the cheaper, and surprisingly even better fast food version. While I love my visits to the big coffee bean in the sky store (nothing beats some warm Starbucks and a good book combination) I might have to trade it for some drive thru action, I've already gone three times in the past week and plan on making many a trips more just so I can envelop that iced vanilla coffee, mmmm yum. Seriously, go try it...it's good!

1 comment:

Rachel H. said...

I've given up caffeine since finding out that I was pregnant, but as soon as the baby comes, I'm going to go and try it. I was at McDonald's the other day, and I was craving coffee, and I really wanted to try it, but I didn't, because I was trying to be good! :)