...yet I do not love thy prices. If you could perhaps box and ship this little delight as a humble peace offering I will gladly take it and have a delightful cup of tea and delight in it. Earl Grey perhaps? With some honey and sugar?

(Octagon Tea Cup and Saucer-$18)
Thank you,
Emily dearest
3 comments:
Oh my gosh... I LOVE Anthro too. I want to live in the store. :)
You'll love NYC. I layer my clothes as much as possbile. If I'm wearing boots, I wear thick tights and socks. Sometimes the cold is easier than others. When it's bad, we usually jump in a cab.
Have fun!
I'm so obsessed with Anthro but everything IS so damn expensive! You should try looking right after xmas though. Last year, I got a really cute mug for cheap!
I love their stuff too...however when I applied for a job there they let me know I in fact did NOT get the job by sending me a postcard.
Post a Comment