Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bliss...

Bliss. Noun meaning extreme happiness and ecstasy. That is me right this very moment. Living in pure and utter bliss. Euphoric bliss. Overwhelming joy, an abundance of happiness. Yours truly just bought two tickets to see this lovely crooner...
And the best part? This is like the sweet packaging, the oh so pretty wrapping. I'm going to see him in this amazing city...

Yes San Fransisco. The cherry on top? I get to see him, be there, with this gal...
...the Bister (granted she won't be wearing the suspenders, and the side ponytail, the fun will be there full force). The two of us will be spending four days in this amazing city, hopefully running into this guy...
(I do fully comprehend that the show is merely filmed in San Fran, and that the chance of running into the sweet old charms of Jake and having him fall madly in love with me after he sees my mad dance skills during our trip in April, is a far cry from reality but a girl can dream can't she!)...or this girl....

...so we can tell her what an idiot she is for walking away from Captain Jake and leaving the wings of love! And remind her that collapsing dramatically in the hallway of a hotel and crying is so not cool. Maybe we'll run into this place...
..or at least the house that inspired those Tanners (I had a sad addiction as a child for this iconic television show...let's just say I was Michelle Tanner incarnate at the old A family abode).

Our plane is booked. Our hotel reserved. And our hearts ready for the fun that will be the Bisters in San Fran. Bliss indeed.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! Have fun in San Fran. It's such a fun city.