Thursday, February 18, 2010

Frazzled..


This looks like me somewhat at the moment. No not Emma Watson or Hermine (I only dream. When I googled the word, frazzle [it's been one of THOSE weeks] I found this and felt it was fate to display my very emotions) but that look of fear, panic, and constant worry. I'm overwhelmed, stressed and riding out a four hour long anxiety high that won't seem to settle down. This week has been one of THOSE weeks. The ones where I simply cannot breath, it's so chalk full of so much activity, both good and bad (let's just say I've been too busy to even notice that I forget to toss my clothes in the dryer not just once, and not just twice, but three times already. Let's just pray I didn't ruin them into spoiled clothes oblivion!).

Through and through though it hasn't been that crazy of a week (or weeks really). While work has been insane, I have had the opportunity to do a little of what I love to do. Like...

-Have fun dinners and movie dates with my lovable friends (seeing films like Dear John and Valentines Day).

-Baking lots and lots. Midnight craving for brownies? Check.

-Seeing incredible worship bands perform like Shane and Shane and John Mark McMillan.

-Enjoying something southern snow (Twice in two weeks! Who knew!)

-Excursions to the best 24 hour French Bakery in Charlotte (don't worry, one day I will share all too much about my Amelie's obsession).

-Experience local theater.

-Try Vietnamese food first the first time (and delicious Vietnamese milk and coffee. Yumm!)


My days have been packed with more than I care to list here (or anyone could care to read, sparing both of silly agony) but there are some anxious things I'm looking forward to like a possible venture to Haiti in June, and the beginning of a new blog, full of much direction and promise (coming soon, I promise). While I'd like to say I see my life slowing down soon, for now I look forward to the rest ahead that a good eight hours might bring. Good night y'all!

No comments: