This past weekend was a great treat for me, because one of my dear friends from college Casey came to visit and along with the girls we went to this great place...
The Biltmore Estate (please insert the obvious oooooss and awwweeess here. Thank you). I love the Biltmore Estate, and have fantasized many a times of marrying Anderson Cooper in that humble (cough) abode, spending our honeymoon night in one of the lavish but oh so beautiful 250 plus rooms. Yet, the reality of this is slim to none, knowing that I may not be good old blue eye's type, ie. a woman.
We tried many a good wine, resulting in a very unfortunate case of the wonky eye, evidenced below:
Sometimes it's wonderful to just get up, hop in the car, pop in some Glee, and head out for a brief but fun adventure with your girlfriends singing at the top of your lungs.
PS-I found this fabulous photo gallery that shows the wonder of the Biltmore inside (because sadly photos were not allowed to be taken.)
No comments:
Post a Comment