Monday, February 16, 2009

You can pick your nose, and you can pick your friends...but can you pick your friend's nose?

Below is a picture of my good friend Casey and I on July 4th, 2007.  I seriously love this girl, and had the unbelievable pleasure of seeing her this past weekend when she came for a visit. The two of us met at UNCW and instantly became the best of friends, even spending one summer together as roommates.  I've said this before but I'll say it again, I'm really blessed with the friends God's placed in my life.  It's taken me a few rough years and some friendships turned sour to really appreciate the wonderful people in my life.  I realize that I need to surround myself with people who are loving and supportive, and who I know will not just be there a year from now, but five years to a lifetime from now.  Casey is one of these friends and I'm blessed with her friendship and I hope she knows that (if you're reading Casey).


I'll briefly write that our weekend was rather enjoyable, with friends, homemade pizza, wine, and board games on Valentines night, and then Confessions of A Shopalcholic and PF Chang's on Sunday.  I'll be sure to write with my review of Confessions of A Shopalcholic soon, as both Casey and I are true fans of the book, reading all six of the novels, as well as Sophie Kinesellas other novels as well.  All in all, I had another great weekend.

No comments: