...the chronicles of a twenty something figuring out her place in the world...and all the musings, inspirations, and adventures to match...
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
I love YouTube. Truly. I could spend endless hours watching video upon video in total amusement (I must admit sadly I have). So you can imagine my delight when I was browsing my favorite pop culture website Perez, and found this little video. I'm a huge fan of the PS 22 video submissions (the fun little covers of Lady Gaga and others), but I thought this was one was pretty cool, and worthy of special note (or this case, a blog). It's a choral cover of Lilly Allen's song Chinese, written about her relationship with her mother. The girls in this chorus are amazing, and I'm extremely jealous of their vocal abilities at such a young age. It's really worth taking a look.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment