Thursday, August 6, 2009

"...'cause I came here with a load, and it feels so much lighter since I met you...Honey, you should know that I could never go on without you..."-Green Eyes, Coldplay

Last night I got to see this band....
....the one and the only Coldplay.

With these wonderful people....
And it was utterly amazing! In truth it was not as good as their 2005 X&Y tour and I think a number of factors went into that (proximity being one of them), but in the words of my dear bister, it was "one of the best nights of your (my) life!!" I'm sad this is the end of the US tour, because I would pay big money to see them again and closer too, as they truly are unbelievable in person. I could always hop the pond and see them in the UK, along with Ray LaMontagne...

No comments: