Friday, August 21, 2009

Everybody Wang Chung tonight?

I've been wanting to post about last weekend's fun adventures, but for obvious reasons it is much delayed. Friday night one of my dear friends held an unbelievably fun 80's party, where a near deadly combination of aqua net, jellies, blue eye shadow, karaoke and a sad rendition to Bonnie Tyler's Total Eclipse of the Heart made for a great time. Here are some fun pictures below for you to check out-we definitely got some looks going out in public dressed like this, but people loved it none the less.

Here is my dear friend Lauren in her awesome prom dress-check out the hair isn't that simply amazing?
Check out this jacket...have you seen anything more amazing than this?
We exhausted the MTV karaoke machine so we decided to invade the local karaoke bar, where we sang Madonna, Hall and Oats, Stevie Wonder, and of course the legendary Bonnie Tyler.
The girls all gathered round in our 80s finest...like totally!

It was a fun night, definitely one for the books, and I can't wait for our next themed outing-we're thinking 90's...I'm dying to put back on my Blossom hat and mini backpack.

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

I adore 80s parties! I had one for my 29th birthday!