I've been dying in anticipation for the release of this film for over a year now, and as the days creep by slower and slower, I'm getting more and more restless inside, it's agonizing. In the same light as my almost favorite foreign film, Paris, Je Taime (Russian Dolls is and will always be my favorite, nothing can nor will ever replace that), the film follows 12 plus directors as they discuss in little vignettes the ins and outs of love in New York City. And with this star studded cast, it is sure to be nothing short of amazing. I simply cannot wait a minute longer!...the chronicles of a twenty something figuring out her place in the world...and all the musings, inspirations, and adventures to match...
Monday, October 5, 2009
Cannot wait to see this...
I've been dying in anticipation for the release of this film for over a year now, and as the days creep by slower and slower, I'm getting more and more restless inside, it's agonizing. In the same light as my almost favorite foreign film, Paris, Je Taime (Russian Dolls is and will always be my favorite, nothing can nor will ever replace that), the film follows 12 plus directors as they discuss in little vignettes the ins and outs of love in New York City. And with this star studded cast, it is sure to be nothing short of amazing. I simply cannot wait a minute longer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment