The mystery is now solved. Last night I helped coordinate an event of epic proportions that hopefully will never be forgotten (although many may beg to differ), the surprise celebration of a my beloved and entirely too dear to me friend Kyle's 25Th birthday. The bister, myself, and our dear friends helped make the evening a smashing success, as we left our typical party location and instead headed to Monte Carlo for a night at the Casino Royale, James Bond style, where no detail was overlooked or untouched, down to the musical selection, games of choice (old maid a personal favorite I hear at most casinos), and drink selections (yes Vesper Martini's were served, with a lemon peel coiled on the brim). Below are some of my favorite pictures from the evening, where I sadly left my position as photographer to help play hostess and non stop party dancer, although many a good friend decided to step in and capture the incredible and equally unforgettable moments of the evening.

(Here is the birthday boy, Agent 0026, moments are we surprised him, along with the ever so lovely Hannah).

(Here is Mr. Bond with all his lovely ladies. Don't worry there were plenty of guys there to keep the hormonal balance in check, even some surprises from far away).

(The true reason for celebration, if it wasn't for this hot mama, we would never have met Bond. Plus, how adorable does she look?)

(The invitation called for attendees to come dressed to impress in their finest Bond attire, so it was no surprise that Nikki came as a super cute Bond, while Laura delved into the more casino, Vesper, side of Bond. For myself? I was Mad Men inspired, and took it back old school all the way).
It was a fantastic evening, Happy Birthday Kyle, err I mean Bond!
No comments:
Post a Comment