Remember the good old days of facebook when "bumper stickers" were all the rage? It is hard to remember because it was ions ago, but while I was facebook stalking (it is after all a favorite pastime of mine) I came across this cute little gem and knew I had to share, so please enjoy!
1 comment:
Yes, I do remember...and now there are a million farm games etc. Whatever happened to having a social networking site...to socialize? HA HA. I did love the bumper stickers though and that one is soooo cute. I see that we follow some of the same blogs. I thought you might be interested in checking out my blog. I am a mommy blogger with a 2O month old son. Please come follow back if you would like. I am doing some great giveaways right now and I am celebrating 7 years blogging total so am doing a TON of giveaways this week http://blondeinablog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment