Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Are you ready for some Monday night football?

I'm a simple pleasure kind of girl.  The littlest and smallest things are always the ones that make me the happiest.  As a little girl I'd be just as content in an empty room with just a few little nick knacks to play with as I was in a whole toy store.  A good movie, warm coco, a giggle fest with the girls, and discovering the next great band or author are the sort of things that really put me on cloud nine.  I find these small tokens of happiness to outbalance the fair share of bad days one gets in their lifetime.  So last night I was delighted beyond measure when I got to see my Carolina Panthers play live in living color at Monday night football.
While many may not view me as a crazed sports fanatic or the world's biggest Panthers fan, nothing beats good football in the Carolina's, professional or not, and my good friend Ashley knows this too.   Ashley surprised me by inviting me to last nights game, and the awesomeness that followed cannot ever be described in words, but I'll be brief by quickly stating that the two of us got to sit front row center on the fifty yard line and their couldn't have been a better game or victory for us to watch in those exact seats!  We were constantly beaming from ear to ear, and our excitement kept us warm most of the frigid night.  The simple pleasure of a good hot dog with all the works before hand, the company of one of the most amazing and good hearted girls ever, the roar of the crowd (or should I say grrrrrrrrrooowwwlll) and the pulsating excitement of such a good game was outstanding.  Alone each one of these small things would be enough to make my day, but combined it will make my week and probably even month.  Here are a few pics from last night's game for y'all to enjoy.






.

No comments: