Thursday, December 11, 2008

A white Christmas indeed...

I was going through my last Internet addiction, Casasugar from the uber fabulous website Popsugar.com, and I came across this very cool Christmas tree that I thought was worth noting.  Look how cool a white Christmas tree looks with all those cool bright and colorful pink ornaments on it.  Even notice how neat looking the top of the tree looks, a modern twist on the traditional star or angel seen on most Christmas trees.  I'm very jealous of this tree right now (maybe cause there is no tree yet in my own home and it's some thirteen days til Christmas morning) but more so that in all my years of independence and adulthood I have never taken the time or money to fully decorate for the holiday season.  But if I did I would imagine that need for a creative holiday would manifest itself into something like the photo below.  Check out the other cool pics off of the website, http://teamsugar.com/group/429878/blog/2550944, and the whole website in general, it's my true guilty pleasure!  

No comments: