Sunday, December 7, 2008

Rock me mama like a wagon wheel...

Below is a quick little picture of the girls and I at the Old Crow Medicine Show this past Saturday.  We all went out to celebrate my friend Nikki's completion of the LSAT (got it right ladies) and to basically have a good time all around, and that we did.  We started the night off at Cabo Fish Taco in the NoDa district, and I've quickly fallen in love with the area and this restaurant in particular (they also have great 'rita's for a descent prize).  We then headed over to the Neighborhood Theater to hear the band play their bluegrass originals, and while we didn't know the words to every song we still had a blast, especially when we heard our favorite Wagon Wheel.  I'm still new to this whole blogging and uploading thing but if I knew how to work the technology I'd show you guys a snippet of the song, as it truly is one of the greatest songs ever.  I always have a ton of fun when I'm with these girls, and although I've been fighting some major sickness, they kept my spirits up and we all had a blast dancing and singing and just hanging out.  Can't wait for our next fun adventure out!

No comments: