Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I 'm actually excited to create today's post because my "blissful summer" has had a bit more fun and merriment added to it. I got to see Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince at midnight last night and it was fun, fun, fun! I have been anxiously awaiting this premiere since November when the movie was set to originally be released. Don't worry no costumes were downed, no glasses were bound with tape, but there was still plenty of excitement and anticipation. I would love to share details of the movie, but I feel this is something I can't do justice, except I will say that I'm dumbfounded by the creative juices that flow from both JK Rowling and the director of the film, truly amazing. It doesn't help that a large part of the film was devoted to "snogging" and not so much "Hoochie Valdatrass" as he who shall not be named has, well, been renamed. Go see the film , regardless of age, or Harry knowledge, I promise it's the "cool" thing to do, and well worth the extra bit of cash and time. (Here is a picture of a few of us girls waiting in line before the show, where we found entertainment in the chick fl a cows, Hogwarts costumes, and random bits of wizardry here and there, an hour was a long time to wait without fun and pictures)

No comments: