
Lazy summer days. Wonderful. Blissful. Glorious. I'm in a deep, unending romance with summer right now. It took a while to get here mind you, but at last my love has come along, and I am in full content. I'm not sure what it is exactly that I'm so madly, deeply, in love with, but I'm sure it's the sweet combination of the slower pace, the thirst for something out of the ordinary, the excuse to be lazy, the worshiping of the sun, the reunion of friends, and the desire for something a little off the beaten path. I'm enjoying time with my family (my mother is an ten and a half month employee so this is her month to live wild and free), practicing spontaneity, living for the moment, not the weekend, and oh so much more. This really is a wonderful time of the year for me, and hopefully I'll have more to report, but in truth there is a calming bliss living such a simple-pleasured life.
1 comment:
Summer is so wonderful!! I am glad you are having a great one!
Post a Comment