Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"And a Britney song was on..."

Well I ran off to the circus, and as badly as I wanted to, I sadly didn't join. The Britney Spears concert this past weekend far exceeded my expectations and now ranks high in my growing list of amazing live shows and performances. Britney Spears is an amazing performer, as much as some may disagree (case in point the extremely infamous 2007 VMAs) the girl is quite skilled at her craft. The girl lip sang her entire show, minus a now You Tube accessible rendition of Alanis Morriset, and a few choice others. However, she did not disappointment in this area as she moved, danced, and had a charisma that makes me scream, "Britney is back, y'all!" Our seats were unbelievably amazing (second row) and prime seating to see that the girl can get down, and I loved every minute of the show, from the circus performers to great looking back up dancers (um I'm not sure Ked Fed ever looked that good) and soo soo much more. Below are some quick pictures by my dear friend Nikki, because sadly I left behind my beloved camera.

(Waiting anxiously for the show to begin...it was hard to sit still)
(Nikki and I literally squealed with joy when we saw the Queen of Media Perez on the big screen. I think it's no surprise the grand amount of love I have for him and his site) (My favorite number of the night oddly was one that well..Mama wouldn't have been to happy to watch or see. But it was very good!)
(Princess Jasmine Britney was Nikki's favorite)

The show was amazing and I can't wait til the next tour, whenever that may be.

No comments: