This weekend was another one of those that came and went rather too quickly, in fact I can't believe it's already about to be the start of another one! I attempted to combat my sudden burst of a heavy work load (praise report) with the fun and merriment that is usually is synomsis with the weekend. Friday night we celebrated the visit of our of dear friends Zags to the Queen City with a girls (and boy) brief trip to Thomas Street Tavern.

To celebrate the start of fall nearly here, a preseason Panthers game was definitly in order, and the Bister and I got to capture them in all their glory Saturday evening. Below is a quick picture from the game, but get ready for tonight because many prayers to baby Jesus and crossed fingers the Panthers will dominate those silly Super Bowl champs...who are they again?

And don't forget to watch the Panthers y'all!
No comments:
Post a Comment