...the chronicles of a twenty something figuring out her place in the world...and all the musings, inspirations, and adventures to match...
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Bahama Mama
Sadly, I'm back from my entirely too brief mini vacay to the Bahamas. However I'm happy to report that is was amazing, and I had a wonderful time soaking up the sun, getting my stomach full of Conch Fritters, making a few Bahamanian boyfriends, becoming a thrill seeker, partaking in some pairasailing and snorkeling (big time fears overcome), perusing the impressive knock offs in the Straw Market, losing some money in the slot machines, feeding the aquarium sea life candy while it clearly reads do not, and bonding with my eldest brother and his grown step children. It was a wonderful time, and I'm sad I wasn't able to stay for longer than four days, but I'm already planning my next vacation here, and I believe it will be a cruise with all my favorite people. Below is a snippet for y'all of what sister christian had to endure for an afternoon of fun in the sun, the good old male speedo modeled by my fabulous brother, his step son Jayson, and his step daughters other half Gavin. Their patriotic arrival on the beach was greeted with applause. Forgive me for this picture, but I thought it was at least good for a little chuckle or two, and the sad reality is this is tamest picture I got, the rest are pretty in your face brutal, but worth some good laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment