Monday, March 16, 2009

Facebook, oh facebook, what has happened to you?

I have a confession to make, I'm a bit of a Facebook stalker. I never knew I had stalker like tendencies until Facebook showed up at my door one night in college, and the procrastinator in me hasn't looked back since. I can't express exactly what it is that is so appealing about spending hours upon hours browsing through people's profiles, or reading that wall-to-wall with your best friend that spans three years of of Facebook friendship (I mean how ridiculous can you get on there?). Despite my many attempts to stop my endless and aimless time spent on the site, I just haven't been able to tear myself away, until now. Facebook had to go and change it's design once again, and leave me at a loss as to even browse my events, let alone photos, links, and more (and I love me some posted links). A friend recently posted a video on the site that accurately describes just how out of control and even unnecessary Facebook is. However, ridiculous or not, I doubt that will keep me away for too long.

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

I too hate when facebook decides to make changes. I know I will get used to the new design, but I miss the original facebook!