


I'm also pretty much obsessed with the children of this movie. They are just about the cutest little things I've seen, who seem so happy to a part of such a great movie, evident in this little clip of the red carpets at the Oscars.
As I've read numerous news and media reports on the stories of these "real slumdog millionaires" my heart aches for these children. The world is full of overwhelming conditions and injustices that are absent to most eyes, as we live an indulged life of certainty and comfort. While many may argue that we have need here in our own backyards, I am also reminded that the only way to combat these circumstances is with an outpouring of love and mercy, as I have learned mercy is the acknowledgement of God.
If you haven't seen this film yet I encourage you go see it now, you'll truly love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment