...the chronicles of a twenty something figuring out her place in the world...and all the musings, inspirations, and adventures to match...
Sunday, March 22, 2009
The weather's here, wish you were beautiful...
Everyone needs a little Jimmy Buffet in their lives every now and then. The weather here today in Charlotte is absolutely wonderful, and I wish I had a picture to document just how amazing the weather makes me feel. Sitting at lunch with friends today, I reveled in the realization that spring was in fact here, and that summer was just around the corner, how refreshing. I'm loving the simplicity that comes with growing summers, concerts, ice cream dates, grilling out, a cool margarita, traveling, a baseball game, a day at the pool, sinking my feet into the hot July sand, finishing that amazing summer beach read, and discovering more passions to fuel life. I'm excited for this time of year to finally be here, but I must admit, I'm not prepared for the unveiling of my not there summer skin, sister christian needs to get her self some sun or else people might be blinded by the light! Even still, I'm praying for more sweet days to come so I can savor this season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the info on Ann Taylor Loft! It's my very favorite store, and I love a good sale! I will have to check out the dress you suggested!
Post a Comment