I'm really starting to get frustrated with how quickly our weekends come and go, how the weeks just blend together from month to month, and before we know it January has become April. My busy schedule consists of working strange hours, and I wish I had more opportunity in my weekends for spontaneity, but I crave relaxation and down time more than fun, a little sad but it's my reality. I do however, love to squeeze in friend and family time whenever possible. Above is a picture of some of my good girlfriends as we celebrated Laura's birthday on Friday with a nice dinner out in her new neighborhood. I was able to grab a few drinks with my beloved friend Cameron and another friend Joanie last night and it makes me so thankful for the friendships that continue to build and never waiver. It always makes me appreciative of the various lessons and values each particular friendship can hold.
...the chronicles of a twenty something figuring out her place in the world...and all the musings, inspirations, and adventures to match...
Sunday, April 19, 2009
I'm really starting to get frustrated with how quickly our weekends come and go, how the weeks just blend together from month to month, and before we know it January has become April. My busy schedule consists of working strange hours, and I wish I had more opportunity in my weekends for spontaneity, but I crave relaxation and down time more than fun, a little sad but it's my reality. I do however, love to squeeze in friend and family time whenever possible. Above is a picture of some of my good girlfriends as we celebrated Laura's birthday on Friday with a nice dinner out in her new neighborhood. I was able to grab a few drinks with my beloved friend Cameron and another friend Joanie last night and it makes me so thankful for the friendships that continue to build and never waiver. It always makes me appreciative of the various lessons and values each particular friendship can hold.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment