Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thankful Thursday....

Today's inaugural edition of Thankful Thursday begins with my top ten (not so much a la David Letterman, but more a la Start of Something Beautiful)....

10) Thank you My First Bunny for reappearing after four months of being MIA...you and my first blanket hold a special place in my heart, and many a restless nights are a direct result of your absence.
9) Thank you Chris Tomlin for the sure to be fun and equally amazing worship concert I'll attend tonight w/ my lovely friends Ash and Bister.
8) Thank you Boss ladies for working me like a dog over these past few weeks, my bank account thanks you greatly!
7) Thank you Cameron my beloved and Miss Olivia Grace for cheering up my saddened heart this week- Miss Olivia your laughter and wisdom far exceeds your six year old, four foot, forty pound self.
6) Thank you Blockbusters for providing me with a much needed Anne of Green Gables marathon....I shall thank you by naming my first borns Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe...forgive me now if they get bullied relentlessly on the playground.
5) Thank you Starbucks (and Em and Kel) for helping me discover my latest obsession, Passion Tea Lemonades.
4) Thank you sassy nail salon lady who I'm sure talked about how much she hated me for walking into her salon at closing to get my nails did...my feet thank you greatly.
3) Thank you iTunes for evolving my musical tastes. I feel my seventeen self again, pushing any excuse to drive aimlessly in my car, just to listen to my ipod.
2) Thank you Springtime for showing your lovely face, I'm sure we're going to be the best of friends my dear.
1) Thank you coke zero for helping me trudge through the day...you're endless supply of caffeine help me indeed word off grumpy and demanding clients...you truly help me "delight."

No comments: