Saturday, April 18, 2009

Summer please hurry up and get here...

...I wanna play.

Lately I've really been itching for summer to just hurry along and get here (could be I'm tired of this tempormental southern weather?). I'm in so much pain from my allergies, and know the only solution to my pain is a warm summer day by the lake or at the ballpark with friends, a random road trip, windows rolled down, concert season, eating outside, a nice glow of color, white linen pants, lemonaide, and those chic oversized sunglasses. How many more days is it until summer is officially here?

1 comment:

Wearing Mascara said...

I know what you mean about allergies. Last night, my bf and I went for a bike ride and I could barely handle it! My eyes were watering so bad - it was almost painful!

I too want summer here PRONTO! :-)

Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,

Julie