I love race week. Seriously, the smell of nasty food, beer, and the smoke of tires in the air may not seem in description to be lovely, but the fun of enjoying a neck to neck race with family and friends is. I'm not overtly a die-hard Nascar fan, but I slightly pride myself in the knowledge I have of it, and the enjoyment of good time at the track. This past weekend was the Sprint All-Star race here in Charlotte, and I, along with every redneck (don't judge there was an abundance of not so classy people at the speedway), piled in for the excitement. I had the pleasure of meeting up with my good girlfriends, Katie and Kelly, and served as their Nascar "tutor," even telling him which drivers we obviously don't like (hello Kyle Busch), and the ones we do (clearly the winner of last nights race Mr. Tony Stewart). The fun and excitement brought back high school memories of working events at the Speedway and helped to remind us that summer is indeed on its way, yay! Enjoy the pictures below.


No comments:
Post a Comment