Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I can have my cake and eat it too...

I had to share yet another great surprise and pleasure from this past weekends birthday festivities, the birthday cake. Yes, my dear friends, I had the most amazing birthday cake any girl could ever imagine. Celebrating a "big girl" birthday was, well in the worlds of Ron Burgundy, kinda a big deal. In passing, I had mentioned to my beloved Bister how much I craved a real birthday cake, not the grocery store kind. I didn't really think anything of it, as it was just an audible thought until at my birthday dinner out walks the server holding the most marvelous and gorgeous looking birthday cake. My sweet Bister actually picked out and ordered a birthday cake tailored just for me. And it was unbelievable too! The almond flavor rivals most wedding cakes. May you grow green with envy from just looking at these pictures;)

1 comment:

The Pink Chick said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it was wonderful! Your cake is fabulous! Was it yummy too?