Saturday, May 2, 2009

Life is short but sweet for certain...

Work has consumed for the most part a large majority of my time, energy, and even personal will lately. I dare not complain about working a constant full time position, I'm just surprised at how much it zaps everything out of me, I leave at the end of the day drained and ready to call it a night even before the sun sets. I even find blogging tasking and find creativity and the desire to pen anything too exhausting for words. However demanding my job may be on me physically (running around ain't easy to do after several hours of it), I still make time for the fun in my life, including that of this past weekend. My beloved Casey came to visit me once again, and our weekend was smack full of fun and good times, beginning with my favorite (top five at least) Dave Matthews Band concert here in Charlotte. Below is a quick snap of us girls before the show.



The remainder of the weekend was spent visiting the N*C* Zoo and gallivanting around town, even belting out a horrible rendition of "Sister Christian" at Karaoke (without a doubt we cleared the room out. It's actually quite embarrassing). I will be sure to post soon with pictures from the zoo for your enjoyment satisfaction.

No comments: