...the chronicles of a twenty something figuring out her place in the world...and all the musings, inspirations, and adventures to match...
Monday, May 18, 2009
In the words of Meg Ryan, "Oh Harry"
Okay, I'm a bit stubborn. Alright that's an exaggerated understatement,I'm a lot stubborn, a whole lot. While agreeable and a true team player (look at my resume and job applications, my descriptions of this go on and on), I tend to have a control freak moment with so much of the little things in life. Like my hair for instance. Never quite satisfied with the increasing number of greys and fearful that this sad family tradition may be coming to age a little premature, I decided to take matters into my own hands. Did I schedule an appointment with my adoring hair colorist? Nope, instead I opted for the professional looking bottle of Loreal found at my local Target (the box got me with the descriptive words of power being gray coverage, professional quality, and last color. And it cost $12 so you know it's the real deal right?). End result? Color that makes me look whiter than Casper, and trust me when I say I don't really need any help in that department. Now I must return to my beloved stylist, who our ironically enough our inaugural encounter was over a box of color as well, and for years she has voiced quite loud how stupid that decision was. I'm picturing her disappointment and my dwindling bank account as we speak, and it hurts, real bad. Stay tuned as I journey through the various ways to salvage my latest disaster.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment