Below are some quick snaps from her birthday celebration at a local bowling alley, where at one point I had a very successful handicap of zero. Yes zero. I strongly doubt this will become my life long profession.
...the chronicles of a twenty something figuring out her place in the world...and all the musings, inspirations, and adventures to match...
Saturday, May 2, 2009
This is a shout out to my girl Ash, who turned another year older this weekend. I have known Ashley since we both were in high school, and I love the girl to death. She is one of the most grounded, and level headed people I know, and her never ending and unwavering strength in her faith is a testament and encouragment in and of itself. I'm happy to be able to celebrate not just another birthday with her, but another year of friendship. Can't wait for more Wood!

Below are some quick snaps from her birthday celebration at a local bowling alley, where at one point I had a very successful handicap of zero. Yes zero. I strongly doubt this will become my life long profession.
Below are some quick snaps from her birthday celebration at a local bowling alley, where at one point I had a very successful handicap of zero. Yes zero. I strongly doubt this will become my life long profession.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment